The Morgan at Pike & Rose offers you upscale apartment finishes and amenity spaces you won’t find anywhere else, alongside a community focused on local connection.
Vibrant, urban and just minutes from Pike & Rose, The Morgan is redefining traditional luxury living. With the best shopping, dining and entertainment just moments away, you can find the perfect complement to your lifestyle in our styled apartments.
As a resident of a Cove Property Management community, you will experience courteous and capable service as we strive to exceed your expectations every time.
- Just minutes from the best shopping, dining and entertainment at Pike & Rose
- Pet Friendly
- Dog Park
- Controlled Access/Gated
- Amazon Hub Package Locker
- Tide Cleaners Professional Garment Lockers
- Resort Inspired Pool
- BBQ/Picnic Area
- Fitness Center featuring Peloton
- Private Garages Available
- Off Street Parking
- On-Site Maintenance
- Professionally Owned and Managed
- Spacious, open floor plans
- Renovated Homes with Granite Counters and Wood Flooring *
- In-unit Garage Access *
- In-unit full size washer and dryer
- Personal Balconies and Terraces
- Gas Fireplace
- Large, Walk In Closets
- High Ceilings
- Custom window blinds with wood-like finish
- Digital thermostat (WiFi enabled)
- Efficient Appliances
- Gas Range
- Mondayto - Friday: 9 AM to - 5 PM
- Saturday: 10 AM to - 3 PM
I love living here! There is so much to do, and The Morgan staff is absolutely wonderful!
It's a great place to live. The community is beautiful and the staff are attentive and go out if their way to accommodate your needs.
My experience at The Morgan has exceeded my expectations.
Very convenient. I lived there for 4 years. Love the place. You can walk to White Flint metro station when it’s nice.
The property management staff were very friendly and worked hard to keep the property well maintained.
I absolutely love my apartment here. The unit is spacious and beautiful. My unit has a deck that's a great place to sit back and relax after a long day. The grounds are well kept, and there are beautiful flowers in the common areas. I can walk to almost anything I need - Starbucks, shopping, groceries, no problem.